MarcSzabo.com offering WebVR360 Panoramas
Immerse clients in your developments without hassle.
• View immersive 360° navigable panoramas.
• Visual hotspots allow step driven movement
• Non-platform dependent (HTML5)
• Available to view on desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone and VR headset. All from same site, using same content. Additional pop-up content also availabe within panoramas, such as info sheets, embedded videos and audio.
See how one client has integrated the WebVR360 files onto their website:
Trumark Homes – Perch Virtual Tours
Check out our demos below:
navigate around with mouse,
click on navigation arrows to step forwardSmartphone/Tablet:
navigate around with touch screen, touch navigation arrows to step forward
1) Open one of our demos (on Gear VR follow steps below first)
2) Click the Google cardboard icon
3) Rotate phone around body to navigatge view in room with VR Headset
4) Turn smartphone sideways to see stereoscopic view, available when inserted into VR headset
If using Samsung Gear VR (powered by Oculus)
Their implementation of webVR language through web browser is slow and in Beta.So first you must temporarily disable the USB connection to stop GearVR interface from loading
1) Install Play Cardboard apps on Gear VR
from the Play Store (this will allow you to play other VR app/3D video from store as well)
2) Open the app and tap on the Google Cardboard icon
3) Continue to Step Smartphone (gyro-motion) – Step 1
aboveFor more complete Gear VR description of these steps visit here
Interactive runs on Windows, Apple and Android